OMAX is an approved supplier for Indian Railways.
OMAX, a name synonymous with innovation, technology and high quality is equipped with state-of-the art and cutting-edge manufacturing and fabrication facilities. The company adheres to highest standards of quality and ensures that all the final products go through a rigorous testing procedure and are in compliance with the Product specific Machinery & Plant (M&P), RM standards and Jigs / Fixture requirements of Indian Railways. We have a team of qualified Engineers and highly experienced professionals that ensure best-in-class practices for product development, thereby fostering growth. We have secured EN 15085 Certification for Welding of Railway Vehicles and Components (CWRVC).
- Complete Coach Building
- Retention Tank
- Heavy Fabrication
We are the leading approved suppliers for:
- Railway Coach Engineering/Fabricated Components: Front Part, Stainless Steel (SS) End Walls, SS Fuel Tanks, SS Water Tanks, Bio - Digester Retention Tanks and Under Frame (22 mt. length X 3.2 mts. width)
- Locomotive Components: Long Hood, Cab Structure Kit, Various types of Pipe Assembly, Fuel tank (with capacity upto 6,000 lts.) and Wider Cabs
Our advanced manufacturing facilities and robust engineering process capabilities, boasts of a comprehensive range of modern machines and production facilities that designed to give the best quality of final product.
Our products are being supplied to:
- Rail Coach Factory - Kapurthala and Zonal Railway workshops.
- Integral Coach Factory, Chennai
- Diesel Locomotive Works, Varanasi
- Diesel Modernization Works, Patiala
- Zonal Railway Workshops and Depots in Southern Railways, Northern Railways, Northern Frontier Railways, Western railways and East Coast Railways.
Accreditations and Standards
- Integrated Management System
- Integrated Management System in line with the requirement of EN 15085 Certification for Welding of Railway Vehicles and Components (CWRVC) and ISO Technical Specification 16949:2004 Certification for continual improvement, emphasizing defect prevention and the reduction of variation and waste in the automotive industry supply chain.
- Initiated the process for EHS (Environment Health & Safety) 14001 & 18001 for identifying the management system standards for the health, safety and environmental disciplines.
- R&D and Laboratories
- NABL (National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories) accredited laboratory that ensures best practices are followed at each level of material utilization.
- The laboratory is approved by Department of Scientific and Industrial Research, Government of India.
Our Future Plans for Railways & Metro
Constantly evolving to set new benchmarks in the industry has been the DNA of Omax Autos Ltd., since inception. Living by it, we are in the process of developing newer products for Indian Railways that include S.S Underslung Water Tank, Automatic Doors and Coach and Locomotive Dampers. In addition, we are also working on Welding Facilities that comprise of gantry type robotic welding line for fabrication of Railway/Metro coach heavy Engineering / fabricated parts and TIG welding automation.